OPP seize drugs and stolen vehicle in Bruce
On January 9, 2020, members of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) Community Street Crimes Unit (CSCU) executed a Search Warrant at a property along Sunset Drive in Bruce Township.
As a result of the execution of the search warrant, police seized a quantity of cocaine. The estimated value of the seized controlled substances is $50.00.
Police also recovered a stolen pick-up truck at the scene, valued at more than $20,000.
Bradley DOHERTY, 35-years-old, of Kincardine was charged with:
- Possess Property Obtained by Crime
- Possess a Controlled Substance
- Fail to Comply with Recognizance
- Fail to Surrender Suspended Licence
- Use Unauthorized Licence Plates, and
- Drive with Speed Measuring Device
He was held in custody pending the result of a bail hearing.