Update from Grey Bruce Health Unit February 3 2021
Follow the 3 Ws – Wash hands frequently, Watch distance (ideally 6ft), and Wear face covering correctly, and the 2 As - Avoid Crowds and Arrange for outdoor activities instead of indoors whenever possible
The Situation Report data aligns with the provincial Case and Contact Management (CCM) systems. Click here for details.
Testing and case counts reported as of 23:59 hrs, Feb. 2, 2021:
- 2 new case(s) reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce: 1 – Hanover; 1 – Owen Sound
- 655 confirmed cases: adds 3 new cases not previously reported (3 – Huron-Kinloss); removes 2 false positive that do not meet case definition
- 27 active case(s)
- 1 active probable case(s). Probable cases are not lab confirmed, but are symptomatic and are high-risk contacts of an active case.
- 84 active high-risk contacts
- 627 resolved cases
- 1 confirmed case(s) hospitalized
- 1 death
- 76 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce.
- 800 Doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce
- 0 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes
- 0 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Schools
- 0 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Childcare Centres
Actions Taken In the Past 24 Hours:
- Public Health has been actively engaged to support schools with ongoing updates and consultation meetings with local Boards and officials from all schools in Grey and Bruce
- GBHU COVID-19 Team continue with case and contact management, reporting, and responding to COVID-19 related calls. Contact tracing exceeds provincial targets with 100% of all cases contacted within 24 hours
- GBHU Team continue to ensure essential public health activities not related to COVID-19
Provincial COVID-19 Data - https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data
- Provincial Testing Data
- Provincial Hospitalization Data
- Provincial Likely Source of Infection Data
- Raw Data to Download - Provincial
- Variety of raw data for all reports generated at the provincial level
You may be interested in...
During the afternoon hours of Wednesday March 3, 2021, a 46 year-old Owen Sound man was arrested by members of the Owen Sound Police Service Drug Enforcement Unit and Uniform Branch.
1 new case(s) reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce: 1 – Huron-Kinloss
The Grey Bruce Health Unit has issued some guidelines and recommendations on how to deal with those coming here from other red or grey zone areas to seek services