Update From The Grey-Bruce Health Unit February 16 2021
Testing and case counts reported as of 23:59 hrs, Feb. 15, 2021:
- 0 new case(s) reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce
- 687 confirmed cases
- 22 active case(s)
- 174 active high-risk contacts
- 664 resolved cases
- 1 confirmed case(s) hospitalized
- 1 death
- 82 cases reported in health care workers; reports health care workers living in Grey Bruce and working both in and outside Grey Bruce.
- 1500 Doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in Grey and Bruce
- 0 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Long-Term Care/Retirement Homes
- 0 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Schools
- 0 Facility(ies) in COVID-19 outbreak. Reported in Childcare Centres
Actions Taken In the Past 24 Hours:
- Public Health has been actively engaged to support schools with ongoing updates and consultation meetings with local Boards and officials from all schools in Grey and Bruce
- GBHU COVID-19 Team continue with case and contact management, reporting, and responding to COVID-19 related calls. Contact tracing exceeds provincial targets with 100% of all cases contacted within 24 hours
- GBHU Team continue to ensure essential public health activities not related to COVID-19
Provincial COVID-19 Data - https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data
You may be interested in...
Anyone who received tattoo services at any non-inspected facility in Owen Sound or surrounding area are strongly urged to contact Public Health about the possible need to have testing for infectious disease.
Based on the latest data, the following public health regions will move from their current level in the Framework to the following levels effective Monday, March 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m
4 new case(s) reported in past 24 hours in Grey Bruce: 2- Blue Mountains; 1- Owen Sound; 1- Saugeen Shores