92.3 The Dock
Today's pick is the 1931 classic Dracula!
Up first on Ted's Horror Movie Marathon? 1954's classic The Creature from The Black Lagoon. Get introduced to one of the best Universal Movie Monsters 'The Gill-Man'. Tune in tomorrow for the next movie on 'Ted's Horror Movie Marathon'!
Don Vail talks with Medical Officer Of Health for Grey-Bruce Dr. Ian Arra and Public Health Manager Ian Reich about Halloween in Grey Bruce this year. (Full interview here)
Jackie Ralph from CMHA called into The Morning Show to talk with Ted and Diana about Mental Illness Awareness Week.
Ted and Diana talked to Zac McFarlane, the guy who found thousands of dollars behind the wall of a reno in Lion's Head last week.
Music at the Market Lunch time concert at the Owen Sound Farmers Market. Wednesday to Friday from 12pm – 2pm (starting on September 13th and running until November 6th) Next week: Wednesday,September 16th: The Rob Elder Trio Thursday September 17th: Larry Jensen with special guest Pete Devlin Friday, September 18th: The Beckett’s Concerts are free, but people are encouraged to purchase their lunch from a local downtown restaurant. Rain or shine. Physical distancing enforced. Music at the Market is presented by the City of Owen Sound in partnership with FedDev. For more info, head online to www.musicatthemarket.ca See omnystudio.com/policies/listener for privacy information.
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 cup baking soda
3/4 cup water
optional: 2-3 drops of essential oils are fun to add-in
optional: 4-5 drops of food colouring
- In a saucepan with NO heat, add the cornstarch, baking soda, water and stir.
- Place your saucepan on the stovetop and turn your heat to medium.
- Continue stirring the mix constantly. It will start to bubble slightly and that’s when it happens really fast. It will begin to turn solid. Once a ball starts to form (4-5 minutes) take your pan off the heat.
- Place your dough onto a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat. Let it cool, it will be very hot. To speed the cooling process, flip it over and knead it a bit as it’s cooling down. Be careful, it’s HOT.
- Once your dough is cool you have the option of adding in a food colouring or scent. Option: add 2-3 drops of essential oil, we used lemon, and knead it into the dough. Option: add drops of food colouring to your desired colour, even 1 drop will give it some colour.
That’s it, super easy! Now it’s time to play. Get out the cookie cutters, lollipop sticks, and plastic utensils and have some fun creating! Your kids are gonna love this.
Don chats with Jimmy Flynn who is out on the 'You'll Never Laugh This Hard Again' tour and makes a stop at Cobble Beach.
This interactive comedy and music show will have you laughing, singing and smiling all night.
Cobble Beach will be hosting the ultimate East Coast themed buffet dinner beforehand – Kiss the Cod! 🐟
Show only ticket: $38.95
Buffet dinner and show ticket: $84.95
🚪Doors open at 6:30pm
🍴East Coast Themed Buffet Dinner served at 7:00pm
🎤Comedy show to follow at approximately 8:30pm
About Jimmy Flynn:
The Jimmy Flynn Show has remained one of the most memorable performances over the past 25 years. With a high-energy blend of sidesplitting comedy and popular music, this interactive show will be a night to remember!
Groups of 12 or more save 10% off their admission!
To purchase tickets please call the Front Desk at 519.370.2173 ext. 118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Warning: For mature audiences only.
Also visit: www.cobblebeach.com