If you have children or have raised children you will be able to relate with what I chat about as my life outside of radio includes raising and learning from my two school agers.
I am passionate about adventure motorcycle riding and can been seen touring around Grey and Bruce exploring gravel roads and trails on my KLR 650. I enjoy whiskey, IPA’s, the manly sport of badminton, mountain biking and supporting all things Grey-Bruce. Go Raps, Wings, and Jays!
I started doing radio in my hometown since 1995 and have loved every working day since.
Get ready for Kraft Heinz Project Play voting weekend: October 18-20!
Saugeen Shores has made it to the top 4 across Canada in the Kraft Heinz Project Play Competition. Now they are competing for the top prize of $250,000 and they need your help!
Voting is easy… go to www.kraftheinzprojectplay.com. Project name is Lamont Sports Park… VOTE AND VOTE OFTEN
Dave from Owen Sound Flight Services stopped into the station to let us know more about OSFS and also made the grand prize draw for a 90 minute sight seeing flight over Grey-Bruce
PIGS authentic Pink Floyd tribute
Wednesday, October 16th at 7:30
The PIGS In the Flesh Tour is being taken across North America.
- Hits from Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, and The Wall as well as material that has rarely—if ever—been played live by Pink Floyd will be performed.
Presented by Ghostfinger Productions and us at The Dock.
Visit meafordhall.ca for tickets
On September 17th 2017 we lost this great man. Here are some audio clips of Bob that will make you smile as we remember him. From the moment that 92.3 The Dock signed on the air to Bob's final break.
What is a Concours d’Elegance?
- A Concours d’Elegance is a judged showing of elegant and rarely seen automobiles, often viewed as art.
- The Concours d’Elegance began with horse-drawn carriages being paraded through the parks of 17th century France and has evolved into a display of antique and classic automobiles for both competition and celebration.
2019 Cobble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- On Sunday September 15th, Cobble Beach Golf Resort Community will host their 7th Annual Cobble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
- Over 100 beautiful and rarely seen automobiles will be displayed across the 18th fairway with Georgian Bay as its backdrop.
- Completely unique show each year
- Tickets are still available for the Sunday Concours at cobblebeachconcours.com
- Over the past five years, $440,000 has been donated to the Owen Sound Regional Hospital Foundation and the Sunnybrook Foundation
Saturday, September 14th
3rd Annual Cars & Coffee at Cobble Beach
- This event is open to all cars and motorcycles 25 years and older, in any condition
Dispatches is an annual motorcycle group adventure ride organized and run by members of Military Minds Inc. The group is working to raise awareness and break down the stigma surrounding PTSD.
The ride is on Saturday, July 20th
Bomb the Bruce is a motorcycle ride open to ALL riders and ALL bikes.
Cost is $25 and includes a "Haybox Meal" combo from Bombshell Stella's at the end of the ride.
Registration opens at 8:30am at Fox Harley Davidson and the ride departs at 10am.
Check out the Bombshell Stella's Facebook page for more information.
Proudly supported by Bombshell Stella's Bombshell Stella's Food Truck and Catering on 8th Street E
The Southampton Craft Show is coming up on Thursday July 4th 2019
It's the 50th annual!
AT A NEW LOCATION THIS YEAR - The Port Elgin Plex - Due to renos at the Southampton Coliseum
It's on from 10am-6pm
There will be...
- HOURLY DOOR PRIZES
- Over 125 vendors (with unique one-of-a-kind items including artwork, jewelry, clothing, and pottery)
- Amazing food
- An ATM on site
- Free shuttle.
Admission is just $4, children under 12 FREE.
More info can be found at southamptoncraftshow.com
Andy is back from the marathon and we find out how it went.