Ted and Diana
Diana Meder - News Director/Morning show co-host
Diana has been doing radio almost longer than Ted has been alive. This puts her in the unique position to be able to tell Ted when he is doing something wrong ... which is usually all of the time.
While she wears her disdain for Donald Trump and Ted's crocs on her sleeve, other things you may not know about Diana is that she can play the accordion and lets her dogs Mama and Rosie sleep on her pillow.
With the Dock since its inception in 2010, Diana loves the listeners and being at as many events with them as she can cram in a weekend.
She's also grateful to this entire community for the love and support they've shown every single day since the passing of Bob in September of 2017.
Diana can be heard Monday to Friday from 5:30 to 9.
Ted and Diana Audio
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 cup baking soda
3/4 cup water
optional: 2-3 drops of essential oils are fun to add-in
optional: 4-5 drops of food colouring
- In a saucepan with NO heat, add the cornstarch, baking soda, water and stir.
- Place your saucepan on the stovetop and turn your heat to medium.
- Continue stirring the mix constantly. It will start to bubble slightly and that’s when it happens really fast. It will begin to turn solid. Once a ball starts to form (4-5 minutes) take your pan off the heat.
- Place your dough onto a piece of parchment paper or a silicone mat. Let it cool, it will be very hot. To speed the cooling process, flip it over and knead it a bit as it’s cooling down. Be careful, it’s HOT.
- Once your dough is cool you have the option of adding in a food colouring or scent. Option: add 2-3 drops of essential oil, we used lemon, and knead it into the dough. Option: add drops of food colouring to your desired colour, even 1 drop will give it some colour.
That’s it, super easy! Now it’s time to play. Get out the cookie cutters, lollipop sticks, and plastic utensils and have some fun creating! Your kids are gonna love this.
Cheryl Johnston the Marketing Director for Music In The Fields joins Ted and Diana to talk about the line up this year.
Brought to You by Zhers Markets In Owen Sound
Brought to You By Zhers Markets in Owen Sound
Brought to You By Zhers Markets In Owen Sound
Brought to you by Zhers Markets In Owen Sound.
Francesca Dobbins joined Ted & Diana for International 211 day.
Brought to you by Zhers Market In Owen Sound.