Steve [AUDIO]: Professor Says Students Are Riddled With Disease
This feels like a no brainer. Anyone who has ever set foot on a campus will tell you the place is a community Petri dish. 80% of graduating is making it out alive. The other 20% is however much time you spend in the ER; go over 20%, they'll make you a doctor. The system works.
The 74-year-old singer is undergoing treatment.
Machine Gun Kelly was among the guests.
It will be their first shows in six years.
Fans will have to wait a bit longer to see him.