The federal election is scheduled to take place on Monday, October 21.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE?
- be a Canadian citizen
- be at least 18 years old on election day, October 21
- prove your identity and address
- Click Here for more information on eligability
WHO IS RUNNING?
WHERE CAN YOU VOTE?
- If you vote on election day or advance polling days, you will vote at an assigned polling station in your riding.
- After the election is called, you can find out where your assigned polling station is located:
- check your voter information card;
- enter your postal code into the Voter Information Service; or
- call us at 1-800-463-6868 or 1-800-361-8935 (TTY).
- You can also vote at any Elections Canada office across Canada until the Tuesday before election day or on select campuses about two weeks before election day.
- Click Here for more information on Ways To Vote