Siloam Mission Coffee Drive 2020
Help us supply some much-needed warmth moving into the winter months for the many patrons of Siloam Mission by bringing us your donated coffee and coffee supply items. Specific needs include...
- Coffee (preferably grounds, but beans are also gratefully accepted)
- Disposable coffee cups with lids
- Coffee whitener and sugar
- Cash Donations (which can be made anytime on Siloam Mission's website)
Donated product can be accepted in 1 of 3 ways...
- Through purchase at any Winnipeg Red River Co-op food store
- By drop-off at our studios at 1445 Pembina Highway, weekdays between 9 am and 4 pm
- Or via drive-thru delivery at Siloam Mission (300 Princess Street) on International Coffee Day - Thursday, October 1st (7:30 am - 4 pm)
Your coffee contributions can help to brew up positive support for those less fortunate in Winnipeg.
Red River Co-op's Co-operative Coffee is an ethically-sourced collaboration between Co-op and a B.C.-based master roaster, along with suppliers from around the world. Direct trade and fair trade are methods used to source beans in a sustainable and socially-responsible manner. In direct trade, Co-op works directly with small farmers through their roaster Canterbury Coffee to establish coffee bean quality and price to benefit the grower. For more information on this and other Co-op food items, please visit their website.