Forecast for Windsor-Essex for Thursday, October 15, 2020

AM800-Weather-Rain

The forecast for Windsor-Essex from Environment Canada

Today..cloudy. A 70 per cent chance of showers changing to a 30 per cent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18C with the temperature falling to 12C this afternoon.

Tonight..mainly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 1C with risk of frost.

Friday..mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 12C.

Friday night..clear. Low 4C.

Saturday..sunny. High 15C.

Saturday night..cloudy. Low 9C.

Sunday..cloudy with a 60 per cent chance of showers. High 16C.

Sunday night..cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers. Low 8C.

Monday..periods of rain. High 14C.

Monday night..periods of rain. Low 12C.

Tuesday..showers. High 15C.