Sandwich Town House Fire Leaves One Person Homeless

am800-news-windsor-fire-august-2018-klv

No injuries are being reported after a small grease fire in Sandwich Town.

Windsor Fire and Rescue was called to the 3300-block of Sandwich St. just before 3pm Wednesday afternoon.

It took crews about a half hour to get the blaze under control.

The fire started in the kitchen with the cause listed as accidental.

One person has been left homeless due to a hydro shut off.

Damage is estimated at $15,000.