The AM800 Forecast for Tuesday, December 3, 2019

AM800-WEATHER-WINTER

The Environment Canada forecast as of 5am...

Tuesday: Cloudy. 30% chance of flurries changing to 70% chance of rain showers or flurries near noon. Wind becoming southwest gusting to 40km/h near noon. High +2°C. 

Tuesday Night: Mainly cloudy. 60% chance of flurries overnight. Low 0°C.

Wednesday: A few flurries ending near noon then cloudy with 30% chance of rain showers or flurries. High +3°C.

Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High +2°C.

Friday: A mix of sun and cloud with 40% chance of flurries. High +2°C.

Saturday: Sunny. High +2°C.