UPDATE: 10 People Displaced after Fire in Ford City
Wiring is to blame for a fire that displaced 10 people in Ford City.
Windsor Fire and Rescue Services were called to a building in the 1000 block of Albert Road 12 p.m. Friday.
The building houses a convenience store on the ground floor with apartments on the second floor, according to Windsor fire's Mike Coste.
He says the fire was traced back to electrical wiring on the second floor of the building.
No one was injured, but the fire caused $250,000 in damages.