Five more Nova Scotians head to Australia to help battle wildfires
The provincial government says five additional Nova Scotians flew out yesterday to join the efforts to combat wildfires still burning in Australia.
They will join a team of 64 other Canadians in Vancouver, departing for the Australian states of New South Wales and Victoria.
The Nova Scotians are:
- Bernie Morrisey (Waverley Office)
- Jamie Brown (Milton Office)
- Jacob Penny (Lunenburg Office)
- Matt Gallant (Parrsboro Office)
- Brennen Ash (Bible Hill Office)