TCCoC announces Small Business Week award winners
The Truro & Colchester Chamber of Commerce has announced the recipients of this year's Small Business Week awards.
Chamber President Ron Smith says the panel of judges had some very tough decisions and they congratulate everyone who was nominated.
Today's Nurse is the winner for Small Business Growth, the category which received the most nominations.
The second highest number of nominations was in the New Small Business of the Year category, which was won by G-Man Waste Removal.
Smith says, "The Chamber is seeing a trend with an increasing number of new businesses joining and we look forward to supporting them as they grow."
Recipients will be honoured at this year's award luncheon at the Holiday Inn on October 23rd.
Full list of winners:
- New Small Business of the Year: G-Man Waste Removal
- Small Business Achievement: Fowler Construction Services Ltd.
- Small Business Innovation: Specialty Steel Inc.
- Export Achievement: Ocean Sonics
- Excellence in Community Development: Colchester Community Workshops
- Small Business Growth: Today's Nurse
- Agriculture/Agri-Small Business: AEL Millwright Services