The Kinsmen Club of Bathurst and Charlie’s Cat Rescue Radio Bingo. Tuesday evenings at 7PM on BOUNCE 104.9.
You could win big while supporting 2 great local community groups on BOUNCE 104.9!
This week’s jackpot is $10,000.00 in 49 numbers consolation $500! The second jackpot has already grown to $9,000. The Leon’s Lucky Ball is estimated at $5,000 with 5 Leon's lucky balls to win with! Cards available at most local convenience stores.
Got a BINGO? Call the winners line at 506-548-8851 (506 must be dialed in front of 548-8851 to avoid delays and potential missed bingos). Books only $10 and available at most convenience stores in the area: Epicerie du Coin Allardville, Jay's Place, Theriault’s Grocery, Bathurst Agricultural Society, Needs in East Bathurst, Petro on Main Street, Bathurst Tire Sales & Service, Jeannine’s Bakery, Glendenning’s Canteen, Pabineau Gas & Smoke Shop, Esso Tiger Express, Guardian Pharmacy, Needs on St. Peter Avenue, Jean Coutu Bathurst, Lou's Pub, Kinsmen Bingo Hall, Irving Grab n Go, L’Exit Vanier, Ideal Gas Bar, Last Stop Convenience, FamiliPrix in Beresford, Needs in Beresford, Epicerie Frenette, Depanneur Variete S.C. Hache Inc. in Dunlop, H.P. Hache, L’Exit Petit-Rocher (just ask for the yellow one). A reminder not to stream radio bingo on your smart speaker or the internet as there is up to a 60 second delay which could cause you to lose out on a winning bingo.
Bingo cards are $10 each and can be found in most convenience stores in the Chaleur region. $1 from every book sold goes towards the Leon’s Lucky Ball, which is calculated the day after the bingo, once all sales are tabulated.
1. Winning cards must be verified before the game is closed.
2. New bingo cards will be available Wednesday afternoons.
3. Bingo cards are only valid for the week they are purchased.
4. When a winner calls in claiming a “win”, the number they won on will be the last number called.
5. In the event of cancellation, cards will be played the following week.
6. Games will be played with corresponding color announced before each game.
7. Caller will call the numbers in 16 second intervals.
8. Winners will call 506-548-8851.
9. Cards are verified by reading the number in the free space. If phone line is busy, keep calling since there may be multiple winners.
10. Once the game is announced closed, there will be no more cards accepted for verification.
11. In the event of multiple winners, prize amount for the game will be divided equally. The minimum prize will be $25.
12. Card sales will stop as soon as the bingo starts at 7PM.
13. Playing on the internet will result in a delay. It’s advised to play on the radio.
Tumbleweed’s Got Talent, Season 2, is every Tuesday nights at 7PM. Cheer on your favorite contestant. It’s local talent performing for an audience and a panel of judges with audience voting, 50-50’s, other contests and prizes, it’s guaranteed fun! Downtown, across from the curling club. We are down to our final 2 shows where the stakes are higher than ever before and the incredible talent we have here in the Chaleur Region is putting it all on the line for YOUR votes! 6 incredible contestants remain and they've had a whole extra week to practice, so they're primed and ready to tackle tonight's judge challenges to give you an amazing show