To add a cancellation to the list, email email@example.com.
- All public schools in New Brunswick are closed until Monday March 30
- All in-person classes at UNB will be suspended for the remainder of the academic year
- Classes will resume using alternate methods Monday, March 23. Campus and residences remain open.
- UNB is restricting travel for UNB undergraduate and graduate students travelling under UNB supported programs to China, Europe, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, and the Middle East.
- All in person classes at St. Thomas University are suspended for the rest of the teaching year.
- Classes will resume remotely March 19. All campus events scheduled up to April 9 are cancelled
- Mount Allison University has suspended all class
- All student services will continue to operate. Campus buildings will remain open to students, faculty, and staff only.
- New Brunswick College of Craft and Design has suspended all in person classes - March 16-20
- Details on program continuation to come
- College is OPEN Monday March 16 to allow students to retrieve books and materials
- The Greater Moncton Home Show - March 20-22
- First Comes Love wedding and lifestyle show - March 21
- The Living Beyond Cancer Support Group Meeting - March 25
- The Chalmers Hospital Foundation “Antarctic Trek Celebration Dinner” - March 26 (Postponed)
- Saint John Wine Fair - March 28
- Fredericton Tattoo Expo - March 27-29 (Postponed)
- Fredericton Playhouse has cancelled all public events - up to and including April 3
- Fredericton Wine and Cider Fest – April 4 (Postponed)
- Girl Guides Canada has cancelled all in-person activities - until April 14
- New Brunswick Adoption Foundation Everyone's Child Luncheon (Postponed)
- Scouts Canada has cancelled all activities
- In light of the current Corona Virus Dr. William Goodine has had to self- isolate because of current travel to the United States. As a result he will not be seeing any patients until March 30, 2020 at the earliest.
- Changing Minds Waterville workshop scheduled for Monday and Tuesday at the Upper River Valley Hospital. We will advise you when the next workshop is scheduled. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the Canadian Mental Health Association of New Brunswick
- Zink and Company… performance at the McCain Theatre in the Woodstock High School…Friday March 20th at 7pm, has been cancelled
- All Florenceville-Bristol municipal buildings will be closed to the public effective March 17 including the Northern Carleton Civic Centre, Town Office, Community Hall, and Fire Hall.
- Elks club bingo will be canceled for Tuesday March 17
- At Woodstock and Perth Addiction and Mental Health Services – the Early Recovery Groups and Acupuncture Clinics are canceled until further notice.
- Free tax clinics at St Gertrude’s Parish hall cancelled March 18th and March 25th. Should you require help please contact Jocelyn at 323-0343 or Terrance at 328-5162.
- Please click the link for an update that summarizes what the Town of Florenceville is doing to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Ltr to residents March 17 2020.pdf
- Please be advised that the Woodstock Duty Free Shop/Atlantic Travel Centre has temporarily closed, effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, due to COVID 19, to help to keep staff and customers safe, to help contribute to the social distancing protocols and because of current travel restrictions as well as anticipated travel restrictions. Looking forward to serving travelers again soon
- The Canadian Cancer Society has suspended in-person fundraising until May
- Horizon Health Network has cancelled Prenatal and Breastfeeding classes until further notice.
- The province of New Brunswick has closed all provincial parks until further notice, including Mount Carleton, Mactaquac and Sugarloaf.
Until further notice: The Living Free Group (mtgs; Mon/Wed/Sat @8 pm) St. Luke's
Steps to Freedom Group (fridays @8pm)
The Survival Al Anon Group has cancelled the Wednesday night meeting until April 1.
We would like to inform the public that the hours have changed for TD Bank here in Woodstock. We will be open Monday to Friday from 11 to 4. As always easy line, easy web and the TD mobile app are always available to assist our customers. Thank you!
- Town of Florenceville-Bristol has made the decision to end all ice activities at the Northern Carleton Civic Centre (NCCC) for the remaining of the season.
- The NCCC will remain open for regular office hours, 8am-4pm from Mon-Fri & the walking track will still be available.
- ITF Women's Tennis Tournament - March 16-22
- Western Valley Senior Bowling - March 19 (Postponed Until April 16)
- Cheer New Brunswick 2020 provincials in St. Stephen - March 21-22 (Postponed)
- New Brunswick Interscholastic Athletic Association (NBIAA) events are cancelled or postponed until further notice. Spring sport practices may continue as scheduled.
- Hockey New Brunswick has cancelled all Hockey-Canada-sanctioned events for the remainder of the 2019-2020 season.
- The 2019-20 Canadian Tire Cup Playoffs have been cancelled.
- Ringette New Brunswick has suspended all programming until further notice.
- USPORTS Hockay and Volleyball Championships
- All Parasport NB Programming Suspended until further notice
- The National Basketball League of Canada is suspending basketball operations until further notice as a result of concerns regarding COVID-19 which includes the Moncton Magic
- All Basketball NB events and programs are suspended indefinitely
- The 2020 Canadian Masters Curling Championship in Rothesay has been cancelled.
- Football NB has suspended all activities until further notice.
- Soccer NB has suspended all activities until further notice
To help reduce the spread of COVID19, the AYR Motor Centre will reduce its scope of operations
Starting Monday March 16 @ 5am:
After school Skiddle Club will be CLOSED until further notice.
Liddle Skiddle Club will be CLOSED until further notice.
All room rentals will be cancelled until further notice.
The indoor pool will be CLOSED until further notice.
The fitness centre will be CLOSED until further notice.
The field house will be CLOSED until further notice.
The Arena will CLOSE Monday at Midnight.
The Walking Track will remain Open
Saturday & Sunday 7am-10pm
The Payment Centre will remain Open
All Patrons accessing the walking track will be required to wash their hands at entry.