Free For All Friday
Free For All Friday - Hour 1.
Amanda Galbraith breaks down the biggest stories of the day with Canada's top newsmakers.
On today's show:
- John Gradek, academic programs coordinator in aviation management at McGill University who previously worked in senior roles at Air Canada, on Toronto Pearson's update on delays and flight cancellations.
- Christina Carello, flight attendant for Pivot Airlines who has been detained in the Dominican Republic for 120 days, and Eric Edmondson, CEO of Pivot Airlines.
- For today's cross-country road trip segment, we speak with Sandra Masters, mayor of Regina.
Free For All Friday - Hour 2.
Hosts from all over the country join the roundtable to discuss the five biggest stories of the week. This week's show features panelists Bob Richardson, senior counsel at National Public Relations and a former Ontario Liberal chief of staff, and Ryan Price, news director and afternoon drive host on CFAX 1070 in Victoria, BC.
- Is the healthcare crisis in Canada overblown or are you worried about what's to come?
- Canada will be sending military trainers to the United Kingdom to help teach Ukrainians how to fight invading Russian forces. Meanwhile, the Canadian embassy in Kyiv is still shuttered despite ‘reopening’ in May.
- Eight Canadians are suing the federal government over medical access to psilocybin, commonly known as magic mushrooms. Should psychedelics be legalized in Canada?
- More than a third of Canadians say they would completely wipe out their presence on the internet if they could, according to a new survey. Would you?
- Celebrities like Taylor Swift, Drake, Travis Scott and Kylie Jenner have been called out for how much they contribute to CO2 emissions through private jet usage. What are your thoughts?