Free For All Friday
Free For All Friday features top talent across the iHeart radio talk network. Hosts from all over the country join the roundtable to discuss the five biggest stories of the week.
This week's show is hosted by Tamara Cherry and features panelists Robert Benzie, Queen's Park Bureau Chief for the Toronto Star, and Sharan Kaur, political commentator and former Deputy Chief of Staff to Bill Morneau.
- Was there anything in the Emergencies Act inquiry that swayed or surprised you this week?
- Canada put on a show in its return to the World Cup after a 36-year absence. Should we be celebrating a loss that we “deserved to win”?
- With respiratory infections hitting the health system hard, Canada's Health Minister says more children need to get their COVID-19 and flu shots. Should that be the focus?
- Quebec restaurants are asking the province to let them charge people for no-shows. Do you support this?
- Were you lined up outside any stores this morning or has Black Friday lost its lustre? Does looming recession have you changing your spending habits this holiday season?