Housing correction in Toronto could become one of the deepest in 50 years
Tamara Cherry, filling in for Evan Solomon, discusses a new RBC report which says a housing correction in the Greater Toronto Area market could end up becoming one of the deepest of the past half a century.
On today’s show:
- A conversation with Jason Mercer, chief market analyst for the Toronto Regional Real Estate Board.
- CTV’s Mackenzie Gray on the implications of Transport Minister Omar Alghabra being compelled to testify on airport chaos.
- An Ontario man attended his own funeral then died shortly after. Shirley Rader, his wife of 44 years, along with his two children, Jenna McBride and Ben Rader, join the show.
- Lawrence Douglas, a law professor and the author of ‘Will He Go: Trump and the Looming Election Meltdown in 2020’, on former U.S. president Donald Trump saying FBI agents have raided his Florida home.
- Shawn Wilson, a Montreal Canadiens fan who created a life-sized Stanley Cup model using a 3D printer.