List of CHSLDs and private seniors homes with COVID19 cases is back online
You can now go back online and consult the Quebec government's list of CHSLDs that have COVID 19 cases and it now includes the number of deaths - over 2000 residents have died.
The lists were pulled from the health ministry's website more than a week ago because officials said it didn't take into account unoccupied beds.
The CHSLD in Ste Dorothée, Laval tops the list of deaths with 87 followed by:
- CHSLD Laurendeau in Ahuntsic with 82
- Centre d'hébergement Yvon-Brunet in Ville Émard with 72
- CHSLD Vigi de Mont-Royal with 64.
The top ten CHSLDs in terms of cases versus the number of residents includes:
- Vigi DDO with 41 cases, 46% of residents infected, 31 dead
- Vigi Pierrefonds with 19 cases, 51% residents infected, 16 dead
- CHSLD des Floralies de Lachine with 25 cases, 56% residents infected, 1 dead
- Centre d'hébergement de Lasalle with 57 cases, 45% residents infected, 47 dead
Only 14 out of the 154 CHSLD facilities have zero cases and zero deaths, most in the Montérégie and Eastern Townships.
Charles Bari, a general manager at Spinelli in Lachine.
Marie-Ève Saucier is a mom with two kids at home.
Some people in the 55 to 64 age group feel like they’ve been left out of the COVID-19 conversation. Cathy is in this age group and feels like she’s been left out.