Check Out These Delicious Non-Alcoholic Holiday Drinks!
Maybe you're deciding to lay off the booze for the month of December or maybe you don't drink at all! Maybe you went and got yourself knocked up (in which case, congrats!). Whatever the case may be, here are some holiday themed non-alcoholic drinks for ya!
- 5 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 6 blueberries, plus more for garnish
- 3 lemon wheels, plus more for garnish
- Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree
- In a glass, muddle mint, blueberries, and lemon wheels. Add ice. Add 4 parts Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree to 1 part fresh lemonade, or 8oz Red Bull Purple Edition Sugarfree to 2oz fresh lemonade, and stir with bar spoon. Garnish with more mint leaves, blueberries, and lemon wheels and serve.
Blood Orange Italian Soda
- Blood Orange Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- The juice of 3 blood oranges
- 1 drop red gel food coloring (optional)
- 1 large bottle sparkling water
- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
- Basil or Mint to garnish
- In a medium-sized sauce pan, add the sugar and water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the blood orange juice.
- Stir together to combine. (If you want a darker red coloring, feel free to add some food colorant to help give it that deep red color).
- In a glass, add about ½ cup perrier then about 2 tbs. of the syrup and ¼ cup coconut cream.
- Garnish with mint or basil and serve immediately.
Crimson Christmas Punch
- 5 cups Tropical Punch
- 1 cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 cup Lemon Juice
- 4-5 cups Ginger Ale
- 1 pint Raspberry Sherbet
Make sure all ingredients are chilled. Combine all juices into a large punch bowl. Add ginger all slowly to keep as much fizz as possible. Add scoops of raspberry sherbet & let sit for a few minutes. Serve with a ladle..
Sparkling Raspberry Mocktail
- 1 12 ounce frozen raspberry lemonade concentrate
- 3 cup cold water
- 1 cup frozen raspberries or fresh work too
- 1 bottle Sparkling Grape Juice
In a small pitcher mix frozen lemonade concentrate and three cups of water.
For ice-cubes sprinkle raspberries into an ice cube tray and then slowly pour the raspberry lemonade mix over them. Set the remaining drink mix aside until later.
When ready to serve add ice cubes to each glass and pour about one tablespoon of the raspberry lemonade in the bottom of each glass.
Top off the glass with sparkling grape juice and toast!
Rosemary Citrus Spritzer
- 2 lemons
- 2 oranges
- 4 (4-inch) sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Soda water
- Rosemary and lemon for garnish (optional)
Peel off thick strips of zest from 1 lemon.
Juice the lemons and oranges into a liquid measuring cup – you should have about 1 cup of juice. Top off with water if necessary to make 1 cup.
Combine zest, juice, rosemary, sugar, and honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly to dissolve the sugars.
Remove from heat and let sit 10 minutes. Strain, discard solids, and let syrup cool completely.
To serve, fill an 8-ounce glass halfway with ice cubes, add 2-3 tablespoons syrup, fill with soda water, and stir. Garnish with rosemary sprigs and/or lemon slices, if desired.