Hot humid temperatures continue through the London region
Warm temperatures continue through the London area this week with the chance of some relief from the dryness on Tuesday.
The temperature will be slightly warmer Monday for the average high this time of year, which is 25.8 C.
Monday: Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 31. Humidex 33. UV index 10 or very high.
Monday Night: A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening then 60 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 21.
Tuesday: Cloudy. 70 per cent chance of showers changing to 30 per cent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. High 27. Humidex 37. UV index 6 or high.
Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Saturday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
For recovering addicts, the temptation to drink at concerts or comedy shows can be strong, which is why a Vancouver Island man is launching a music and comedy festival that's designed to be a safe and fun place for those living with addictions challenges.
The Windsor-Essex County Health Unit says routine monitoring for West Nile Virus (WNV) has identified one positive mosquito pool in the community.
Heat warnings continue for southern Alberta.
Temperatures have only topped 28 C eight times this summer in Edmonton.
Nova Scotia psychology student Brogan Ingram is using her online voice to help people better understand the correlation between mental health and cleaning.
Government investments of more than $34 million will help to fund 10 wastewater and waste management projects in Manitoba.
A groomer won't be required to pay thousands of dollars in vet fees following a B.C. tribunal's decision, in spite of the owner's claim their dog was badly burned during an appointment.
Suncor says its Commerce City refinery in Colorado is back up and running after an equipment malfunction earlier Monday.