Cody the Roadie Rocks!
Cody the Roadie is the brainchild of CJAY 92 Morning Show host JD Lewis, brought to life by artist and One Bad Son vocalist Shane Connery Volk.
100% of the proceeds of this book go to the CJAY 92 Kids Fund supporting kids in Calgary, Alberta
You can purchase the book at codytheroadie.ca or, at one of our pop-up shops:
- November 24th - National Music Centre and Studio Bell, 4-5 PM
- November 26th - Trail Appliances (w/ Reaper), 9 AM -1 PM
- November 26th - Scotiabank Saddledome (Calgary Roughnecks game) 6-9 PM
- November 29th - Trolley 5 (17th Ave) 5-7 PM
- December 3rd & 4th - Pembrooke Meadows Community Association (CJAY Sno Pitch Tournament)
We'll also be doing some readings in schools and libraries in the coming weeks! If you're a teacher or librarian that would like to try and set something up, email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Printing generously donated by our friends at Little Rock Printing, who helped bring Cody the Roadie to life!"
CJAY 92 Kid's Fund
The CJAY 92 Kid's Fund was created in 2000 with a mandate to assist less fortunate families and their children in and around the Calgary area. It's been used to help build a wheel chair accessible park in Silver Springs, replace stolen bicycles, gifting 92 kids 92 guitars, and more. The families we assist always have children and are often facing bleak circumstances due to illness, disability or hardship.