The province of Saskatchewan reported two new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday.
The new cases are located in the north west and south central regions.
- COVID-19: Click for the latest news and analysis
- Coronavirus newsletter sign-up: Get The COVID-19 Brief sent to your inbox
Of the 1,624 cases reported, 29 are currently active. Four additional recoveries reported Wednesday makes 1,571 total to date.
Two people are in hospital including one in ICU in Saskatoon.
- 418 cases from the south area (216 south west, 191 south central, 11 south east)
- 353 cases from the far north area (347 far north west, 6 far north east)
- 265 cases from the north area (130 north west, 69 north central, 66 north east)
- 261 cases from the Saskatoon area
- 195 cases from the central area (161 central west, 34 central east)
- 132 cases from the Regina area
The province performed 1,220 COVID-19 tests on Tuesday.