Alberta man charged with impaired driving after fatal crash
A 21-year-old man has been charged with impaired driving causing death, stemming from a fatal crash that happened in northeastern Alberta last November.
A 55-year-old man was killed in the head-on collision near Cold Lake, Alta., on Nov. 5.
Mounties have charged Cody Badger of Cold Lake with:
- Impaired operation of a motor over 80mg of alcohol in 100ml of blood causing death
- Dangerous operation of a motor vehicle causing death
- Operate a motor vehicle without holding a subsisting operator’s license
- Operate uninsured motor vehicle on the highway
- Transporting liquor in open container
Badger is scheduled to appear in Cold Lake Provincial Court on May 12.