Chance of drizzle in Windsor-Essex weather
It might be a good idea to keep an umbrella handy this week.
Environment Canada says it will be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of drizzle early Tuesday morning. High 21 Celsius. Humidex 26. UV index 3 or moderate.
As for Tuesday night, it’s expected to be cloudy. Low 14 C.
Here’s the Environment Canada forecast for the rest of the week:
- Wednesday..overcast. High 23. Humidex 29. UV index 2 or low.
- Wednesday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
- Thursday..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.
- Thursday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
- Friday..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
- Friday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
- Saturday..A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
- Saturday night..cloudy periods. Low 15.
- Sunday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
- Sunday night..cloudy periods. Low 13.
- Monday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
A woman is in life-threatening condition after being pulled from a house fire in Mississauga.
Former TSN broadcaster and mental health advocate Michael Landsberg was happy to be able to speak to a live audience for the first time since the pandemic began.
For five years, craft brewers in Ontario have been asking for access to sell in the more than 180 local farmers markets. They've finally have been granted their wish.
As of Saturday, the Elmvale and District Food Bank building has a new name.
Mounties in Chilliwack are appealing for witnesses to a hit-and-run crash that left a woman unconscious and bleeding in a ditch earlier this week to come forward.
'Glace Bay has been challenged': Funeral held for teen girl who died in Cape Breton, N.S. house fireCommunity members and loved ones gathered at a funeral home in Glace Bay, N.S. on Saturday to fondly remember a teenaged girl taken too soon.
After two years of preparation, the North Bay Mountain Bike Association has officially opened the brand new 5km trails and pump track called 'Three Towers Trail Network.'
Back for its ninth iteration, the Thousand Faces Festival is thrilling audiences this weekend.