Chance of showers in Windsor-Essex weather
Environment Canada is calling for a mix of sun and cloud on Tuesday with a 30 per cent chance of showers late in the afternoon.
Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. High 8 Celsius. UV index 2 or low.
As for tonight, it’s expected to be partly cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low -1.
Here’s the Environment Canada forecast for the rest of the week:
- Wednesday..sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 8. UV index 2 or low. Wednesday night..cloudy periods. Low zero.
- Thursday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. Thursday night..cloudy periods. Low zero.
- Friday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 9. Friday night..cloudy periods. Low 2.
- Saturday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 10. Saturday night..cloudy periods. Low 2.
- Sunday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 10. Sunday night..cloudy periods. Low 3.
- Monday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
The average temperature this time of year is 11.5C and the average low is 3.3C.
The Art Gallery of Greater Victoria is giving local artists a boost this holiday season while offering community members the chance to give a truly unique gift this Christmas.
More than a year after cyclist Dafne Toumbanakis was struck and killed at the outset of a ride across Canada, a driver has been criminally charged.
A new flare gas-to-power facility is the latest venture added to Flying Dust First Nation’s portfolio of businesses, bringing their goal of economic independence one step closer.
The Algoma District School Board is adding an Indigenous land acknowledgment to the morning routine in schools. The policy change was made during this week's board meeting.
Come July, the southwest parking lot at the Deerfoot Inn and Casino will look a lot different. That's because it will turn from concrete into sand as it will be the site of the 2022 Stampede Open Pro Beach Volleyball event.
A Barrie pediatrician says she was "absolutely shocked" after learning she tested positive for COVID-19 last month.
British Columbia is still being hit by intense rainfall and flooding and now the Manitoba government is sending help.
The Business Cares Food Drive wants Londoners to think about those in need this December as they kicked off the 22nd campaign Wednesday.
Housing prices in Canada are expected to increase steadily in 2022, with inter-provincial migration continuing in many regions and a short supply of homes in those areas pushing up costs, according to Re/Max’s housing market outlook report published Wednesday.