The wacky weather continues with a thunderstorm watch for most of the region on Tuesday as temperatures rise.
Environment Canada says to expect scattered thunderstorms later today and into the evening.
The weather agency warns damaging wind gusts, and torrential downpours with lightning and hail could be on the menu.
The areas under the watch are:
- Barrie - Collingwood - Hillsdale
- Midland - Coldwater - Orr Lake
- Orillia - Lagoon City - Washago
- Innisfil - New Tecumseth - Angus
- Orangeville - Grand Valley - Southern Dufferin County
- Shelburne - Mansfield - Northern Dufferin County
- Owen Sound - Blue Mountains - Northern Grey County
- Saugeen Shores - Kincardine - Southern Bruce County
- Haliburton - Minden - Southern Haliburton County
- Bracebridge - Gravenhurst
- Port Carling - Port Severn
- Fenelon Falls - Balsam Lake Park - Northern Kawartha Lakes
Remember when thunder roars, go indoors!