'Our home or yours': WSO details Fall 2021 concert season
The Windsor Symphony Orchestra is ready hit the main stage once more at the Capital Theatre calling this years' performance season "Our Home or Yours."
Patrons can attend a concert in person or watch the live stream from home.
The live stream performances will be available to all subscribers for two weeks afterwards.
The Capital Theatre will enforce COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
- Proof of vaccination is required to attend in-person concerts.
- Patrons will be asked to complete an online COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to visiting the theatre.
- All patrons, staff, musicians, crew, and volunteers are required to wear a mask while inside the theatre.
- Patrons will be seated to maintain social distancing.
- Hand-sanitization stations are available in the lobby, washrooms, and theatre.
- The Capitol Theatre concession and bar area will be closed at this time.
You'll find a full list of this years' schedule here.
The King’s Landing wharf is again open to vehicles after being closed in March due to damage caused by ice in the spring.
Surfer Melvin Perez's passion for the Petitcodiac River and bridge that crosses over it inspired him to write a song.
Kenny Cunningham has put his grandson through minor hockey for free and helped so many other kids do the same. Over the past decade, the 75-year-old Cunningham has earned himself a reputation as Glace Bay Minor Hockey's "Ticketmaster."
The latest on COVID-19 in Ottawa for Saturday, Sept. 18.
There is some action at the auto-port in Eastern Passage, N.S. as cars are shuffled around and loaded onto trains heading out of the province, but there are fewer vehicles here than there should be.
CTV Lethbridge reporter Terry Vogt calls it a career after 49 years of telling southern Alberta storiesTerry Vogt would have liked to be a play-by-play announcer calling Habs games in their glory days, but Danny Gallivan got in the way of that. Somewhere in there Vogt got converted to reporting, and communities across southern Alberta are that much richer because of it.
Timmins is developing a registry of historically significant properties.
A crash closed part of the South Perimeter Highway Friday night.
Restaurants and bars in Edmonton are scrambling to prepare for business under the province’s restriction exemption program that starts Monday.