Risk of a thunderstorm and showers in Windsor-Essex forecast
Looks like it could be a wet week in Windsor-Essex, according to Environment Canada’s latest forecast.
Monday is expected to be cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22 Celsius. Humidex 27. UV index 3 or moderate.
The evening will be cloudy with 40 per cent chance of showers. Low 16.
Here’s the Environment Canada forecast for the rest of the week:
- Tuesday..cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 20. Humidex 25. UV index 2 or low.
- Tuesday night..cloudy periods. Low 15.
- Wednesday..cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 22.
- Wednesday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
- Thursday..cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 21.
- Thursday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
- Friday..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
- Friday night..cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
- Saturday..cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 22.
- Saturday night..cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 15.
- Sunday..cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 22.
The City of Winnipeg won’t be fining anyone for speeding or not paying for parking based on their bottom line.
'Significant risk to public safety': Warnings and desperation in weeks before B.C. heat dome tragedyA freedom of information request from the BC Liberals has unearthed a trove of internal documents from E-Comm 911, revealing senior executives had been trying to raise the alarm about paramedic shortages ahead of this summer's deadly heat dome.
Almost two years ago, Inner City Home had to close its New Sudbury food bank location due to COVID-19.
Police have released an image of a vehicle seen "driving aggressively away from the scene" of a daylight shooting in North York Saturday afternoon that left a 24-year-old man dead.
A pair of Sault Ste. Marie city councillors are hoping to get their council colleagues to support a ban on single-use plastics.
Eligibility for New Brunswick's summer travel incentive program will end Oct. 31, although the provincial government says it has already issued over $1 million in rebates this year.
E-voting will be an alternative voting method for the 2022 municipal election in LaSalle.
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance (HPHA) is adding physician assessment to its COVID-19 assessment centre in Stratford.
Daylight saving time for 2021 is about to end and Ontarians will have to turn their clocks back—but one politician is hopeful it could be for one of the last times.