What's open and what's closed this Civic Holiday Monday in London
Here's a rundown of what's open and closed this Civic Holiday Monday in London.
- Western Fair District Agriplex COVID-19 vaccination clinic 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Caradoc Community Centre in Mount Brydges COVID-19 vaccination clinic 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- White Oaks Mall 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Masonville Place 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Westmount Shopping Centre 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Most grocery stores
- Select Beer Stores and LCBO outlets with reduced hours
- Labatt Store
- Fast food outlets
- LTC running on a holiday schedule
- Earl Nichols Rec. Centre vaccination clinic (reopens Tuesday)
- North London Optimist Community Centre vaccination clinic (reopens Tuesday)
- Public libraries
- Government offices
- Covent Garden Market
Sudbury police are asking the public to avoid the area of Longyear Drive in the Falconbridge neighbourhood as they search for a suspect in a hit-and-run crash.
'They are telling me how overwhelmed our ICU is': Victoria hospitals see influx of COVID-19 patientsCrystal Mundy says she is speaking on behalf of 20 doctors and nurses at the Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria who are afraid to come forward.
For the fourth day in a row, Ontario is seeing a decrease in the number of new COVID-19 cases reported.
Conservatives largest decline occurred in Calgary, political scientist attributes drop to Kenney's pandemic responseA Calgary political science professor says Conservatives are losing their grip on Alberta and Premier Jason Kenney's scant leadership amid the pandemic was reflected in the federal election results.
Guelph police are searching for a driver a vehicle that reportedly drove away following a collision with a child on a bike.
Norfolk County OPP are investigating an incident they say involved the theft of a very valuable musical instrument.
Much of the country is waking up to 'more of the same' Tuesday morning after Canadians re-elected another Liberal minority government in the 2021 federal election.
The Manitoba government will be announcing COVID-19 vaccine initiatives on Tuesday morning.