Windsor-Essex weather: mainly sunny for a few days before more rain hits
Windsor-Essex residents can expect a few days of sunshine before rain is back in the forecast.
Environment Canada says Wednesday will be sunny with a high of 29 C. Humidex 32. UV index 8 or very high.
It will also be clear Wednesday night with a low of 13 C.
The forecaster is also calling for sunshine on Thursday with a high of 29 C. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high. Thursday night will be clear. Low 18 C.
Here’s the EC forecast for the next several days:
- Friday..a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 27.
- Friday night..cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 20.
- Saturday..a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 28.
- Saturday night..cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 21.
- Sunday..a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 30.
- Sunday night..cloudy periods. Low 23.
- Monday..a mix of sun and cloud. High 31 C.
- Monday night..cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 23.
- Tuesday..a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 31.
The Pembina Trails School Division is looking for feedback on the possible name change of one of its schools.
Just over a week into the new school year, Waterloo Region’s school boards have released COVID-19 vaccination figures for their employees.
Ontario announces supports for students reporting sexual violence as schools investigate allegations, threatsAs Western University continues to investigate online allegations of sexual assaults at a first-year residence, the Ontario government has announced new supports for students who report sexual violence.
Crews searching for a missing man at Grand Canyon National Park made an unexpected discovery this summer.
The rising cost of housing continues to outpace the COVID-19 pandemic as the top issue for GTA voters with less than five days left in the federal election campaign, a new poll suggests.
The truth of the fourth wave of COVID-19 in Canada is starkly clear inside the intensive care unit at Hamilton General, where the majority of the COVID-19 patients struggling on life support are young — and unvaccinated.
In this week’s episode of Life Unmasked, two experts answer some of the top COVID-19 vaccine questions sent to the team by listeners.
Thousands of Canadians will not be able to vote in the upcoming federal election because of the COVID-19 pandemic, Elections Canada said.