Mayor Eisenberger Tests Negative for COVID-19
HAMILTON, ON - Hamilton Mayor Fred Eisenberger has tested negative for COVID-19.
The testing was done out of an abundance of caution after the Mayor experienced several symptoms the morning of June 25, 2020.
The Mayor would like to thank everyone who sent well wishes over the past few days and would also like to remind the public that this virus is in our community and we must remain vigilant in maintaining physical distancing, practicing good hygiene such as handwashing and adhering to all public health recommendations.
- If you are out in public spaces, practice physical distancing and stay 2 metres (6 feet) away from others.
- If you are unable to practice physical distancing while out in public spaces, wear a face covering or mask to protect others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Limit contact with people at higher risk (e.g., older adults and those in poor health).
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 you require an appointment to get tested. Book an appointment through your doctor or Hamilton Public Health Services at 905-974-9848 and Press 2.
SOURCE: CITY OF HAMILTON