To add a cancellation to the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Town of Grand Falls
- All municipal indoor recreation facilities will be closed to the public, effective Monday, March 16th, until further notice. All programs offered at these installations, including hall rentals, walking track, and gymnasium, are postponed until further notice.
- Municipal employees will take advatnage of these closures to disinfect all installations thoroughly.
- As of March 26th, all Municipal Lots are closed until further notice. This includes all municipal parks and walking trails, cross-country ski and snowshoe trails, Colebrooke Bike Club Trails, etc.
- All municipal offices will be closed beginning at noon on Wednesday, March 18th until further notice. You can still contact the town by phone at 475-7777 or visit www.grandsault.ca.
City of Edmundston
What municpal facilities are closed?
- City hall and related municipal offices, including the City Hall Payment Counter
- The police station
- The three fire stations and community centres
- The Arts Centre
- The Sports Pavilion
- The Saint-Basile Arena, the Palladium of Saint-Jacques and the Jean-Daigle Centre
- The Public Works Department Building
- The Edmundston Energy Building
What essential services continue to function?
- The Police Force and Fire Department
- The Department of Energy
- The 911 communication centre, water and sewage treatment, road clearing, garbage collection and public communications
Northwest Regional Service Commission would like to advise residents that from Monday, March 23, recycling collections will be temporarily interrupted and waste collections will be held weekly, for the Northwest region for an indefinite period. We ask residents to continue their good recycling habits by continuing to put their recyclable materials in their blue bin.
For information: 263-3470 or www.csrno.ca and follow CSRNO on Facebook!
- All public schools in New Brunswick are closed until further notice.
- All in-person classes at UNB will be suspended for the remainder of the academic year
- Classes will resume using alternate methods Monday, March 23. Campus and residences remain open.
- UNB is restricting travel for UNB undergraduate and graduate students travelling under UNB supported programs to China, Europe, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, and the Middle East.
- All in person classes at St. Thomas University are suspended for the rest of the teaching year.
- Classes will resume remotely March 19. All campus events scheduled up to April 9 are cancelled
- Mount Allison University has suspended all class
- All student services will continue to operate. Campus buildings will remain open to students, faculty, and staff only.
- CCNB has suspended all classes at all of their campuses and all buildings remain closed until further notice.
- Le Centre d'apprentissage Dexter Learning Center is closed until further notice.
- Grand Falls Potato Festival's Chase The Ace Draw will be cancelled. Last draw will be March 19th until further notice.
- GF Minor Hockey 50/50 is suspended until further notice.
- Drummond Fire Department 50/50 is suspended until further notice. More info on their facebook page.
- Grand Falls Fire Department 50/50 is suspended until further notice. More info on their facebook group.
- Grand Falls Rotary Club 50/50 is suspended until further notice. More info on their facebook page.
- Ride for Hope Lottery is suspended until further notice. More info on their facebook group.
- Malobiannah Skating Club's Ice Show scheduled for March 21st at the E&P Senechal Center in Grand Falls has been cancelled. New Date: March 13, 2021.
- The Chalmers Hospital Foundation “Antarctic Trek Celebration Dinner” - March 26 (Postponed)
- Fredericton Tattoo Expo - March 27-29 (Postponed)
- Fredericton Playhouse has cancelled all public events - up to and including April 3
- Fredericton Wine and Cider Fest – April 4 (Postponed)
- Girl Guides Canada has cancelled all in-person activities - until April 14
- New Brunswick Adoption Foundation Everyone's Child Luncheon (Postponed)
- The John Caldwell School Spring Craft Show Bazaar is Postponed. Date TBD
- Symposium D'Arts Visuels du Nord-Ouest has been rescheduled to now take place September 2-7 in Grand Falls
- Scouts Canada has cancelled all activities
- Centre de ressources pour nouveaux arrivants au Nord-Ouest Coffee Chat and French Conversation Circle
- All Meetings of the Grand Falls Rotary Club have been posponed until further notice. (This includes meetings of the Bike Rodeo committee.)
- CUPE is halting bargaining for all CUPE Locals, including collective agreement bargaining meetings, membership meeting, ratifications and strike votes are all postponed until April 3
- Horizon Health Network has cancelled Prenatal and Breastfeeding classes until further notice.
- The province of New Brunswick has closed all provincial parks until further notice, including Mount Carleton, Mactaquac and Sugarloaf.
- Town of Florenceville-Bristol has made the decision to end all ice activities at the Northern Carleton Civic Centre (NCCC) for the remaining of the season.
- The NCCC will remain open for regular office hours, 8am-4pm from Mon-Fri & the walking track will still be available.
- Western Valley Senior Bowling - March 19 (Postponed Until April 16)
- Cheer New Brunswick 2020 provincials in St. Stephen - March 21-22 (Postponed)
- New Brunswick Interscholastic Athletic Association (NBIAA) events are cancelled or postponed until further notice. Spring sport practices may continue as scheduled.
- Hockey New Brunswick has cancelled all Hockey-Canada-sanctioned events for the remainder of the 2019-2020 season.
- The 2019-20 Canadian Tire Cup Playoffs have been cancelled.
- Ringette New Brunswick has suspended all programming until further notice.
- USPORTS Hockay and Volleyball Championships
- All Parasport NB Programming Suspended until further notice
- The National Basketball League of Canada is suspending basketball operations until further notice as a result of concerns regarding COVID-19 which includes the Moncton Magic
- All Basketball NB events and programs are suspended indefinitely
- The 2020 Canadian Masters Curling Championship in Rothesay has been cancelled.
- Football NB has suspended all activities until further notice.
- Soccer NB has suspended all activities until further notice