Recipe: Two Ingredient Dough
- 1 cup of non fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup of self-rising flour
- Combine both ingredients inside a mixing bowl and blend until ingredients have formed.
- Dump the dough and any flour that didn’t get incorporated onto a floured work surface. Shape and form the dough into a ball and cut the dough into 4 equal pieces. If not using the other 3 pieces save them for later to roll into bagels, donuts, pretzels, turnovers, or calzones.
- Brush beaten egg on top of of things like bagels and pretzels and add seasonings.
- Bake at 350 for roughly 20-22 mins. (Checking for doneness)
- Pizza bombs brush with a mix of melted butter and Garlic powder then sprinkle Parmesan cheese and bake at 375 for 15-20 mins. (Checking for doneness)
Literally tons of recipes on-line for ALL the things you can do with this dough! Enjoy!