Recipe: Sautéed shrimp in the best Bone Dust Ever!
This recipe is 2 parts!
Recipe for Bone Dust:
- 1/2 Cups paprika
- 1/4 Cups chili powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons mild indian curry powder
- 2 tablespoons dry hot mustard powder (keen's or coleman's)
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 11 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together. Transfer to a tightly sealed container and store in a cool, dry place for up to 6 months.
Bone Dust Shrimp:
- I bag of frozen jumbo raw shrimp (peeled)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Olive oil (eyeball it for how much shrimp in pan and how much oil you want for bread dipping!)
- Bone dust
- Crushed chili peppers (if you like heat!)
- Baguette for dipping
- Add olive oil to pan over medium heat
- Add shrimp and a healthy sprinkling of bone dust. (To preference)
- Sauté and mix until shrimp is no longer pink
- At end add teaspoon of minced garlic (I use jar garlic)
- Sprinkle chilies on top if using
- Put shrimp and all the delicious infused oil from the pan into a big bowl and serve. The bone dust flavored oil at the bottom is amazing to dip baguette slices into! YUM! Enjoy!