Acadie-Bathurst Titan slashes ownership group by more than half
The Acadie-Bathurst Titan has slashed its number of shareholders by more than half.
The Titan announced Thursday that it reduced the number of owners to 12 from 28 in an effort to more effectively manage and adapt to challenges.
The ownership group now consists of:
- 656114 NB Inc.(Rep: Leopold Theriault),
- 669860 NB Inc.(Rep: Marc R. Guignard),
- Groupe Gestion SSM Inc.(Rep: Serge Theriault),
- 627760 N.-B. Inc.(Rep: Levis Roy),
- Dr. Branch Holding Inc.(Rep: Neil Branch),
- St. Isidore Asphalte Ltee(Rep: Ronald Losier),
- 647925 NB Inc.(Rep: Jeannot Sivret),
- 12th Avenue Holding Inc.(Rep: Andre Cyr),
- Steven White,
- Daryll Stothart,
- Bernard Kenny,
- Sean Couturier.
The new group believes the club is an important part of the Chaleur Region community and says it has been working with the City of Bathurst and Public Health to ensure a save environment for fans.