Additional public consultations on education added
The Department of Education and Early Childhood Development has added education consultation sessions in Miramichi, St. Stephen, Campbellton and Minto.
Minister Dominic Cardy said in a release, "Due to overwhelming interest, we have partnered with DialogueNB to offer additional public consultation sessions across the province."
The consultation sessions aimed to provide an opportunity for all involved in education to share their feedback on the ideas presented in the government's green paper on education.
The following public consultation sessions are upcoming: (all sessions run from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. unless stated)
English Language Sessions:
- February 10: Fredericton High School
- February 11: Miramichi Valley High School
- February 13: Campbellton Civic Centre (4:30 p.m.)
- February 24: St. Stephen High School
- February 27: Meduxnekeag Consolidated School in Woodstock
- February 28: Minto Council Chambers (4:30 p.m.)
French Language Sessions:
- February 12: Polyvalente W.-A. Losier in Tracadie
- February 13: Campbellton Civic Centre (7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.)
- February 19: École L'Odyssée in Moncton
- February 20: Conseil Communautaire Beausoleil in Miramichi
Sessions were previously held in Sackville, Edmundston, Saint John and Moncton, and the province says Cardy will also meet students from Aboriginal communities in Rexton and Fredericton.