World Sleep Day
Now more than ever, we need to take care of ourselves, and prioritizing our sleep is one of the best forms of self-care for living a healthier life. It’s all about taking small steps to improve our sleep and foster better health and well-being.
A Sleep Promise is:
- A promise to invest in and take care of ourselves.
- A promise to evaluate the role sleep plays in our lives.
- A promise to take the small steps to build healthier sleep habits.
- A promise to stop putting sleep at the end of our to-do lists.
- A promise to give our bodies and minds the rest it deserves.
- A promise that our future self will thank us for.
- A promise today for a brighter tomorrow because a better tonight leads to better tomorrow.
Join Sleep Country in celebrating World Sleep Day and share your Sleep Promise on social media using the hashtag #MySleepPromise.
Mini Rules outlining the Contest
No purchase necessary. Some restrictions apply. Contest starts at 6:00 am AT on March 19, 2021 and closes on March 19, 2021 at 6:00 pm AT. Open to legal residents of Nova Scotia who are sixteen (16) years of age or older. Must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question to be declared a Prize winner. The approximate retail value of the Prize is $500 CAD. Complete contest rules and entry available at https://www.iheartradio.ca/move/halifax