- 8 jalapenos
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound ground sausage
- slices bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a baking rack on top.
- Cut a thin sliver out of one side of each jalapeno and scoop out the seeds and membranes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and BBQ rub
- Fill jalapenos with cream cheese mixture.
- Mold a piece of sausage around each jalapeno.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each one, securing with a toothpick. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bacon is crispy. (Internal temp 165)
Apple picking season is here! Time to make the BEST apple dessert ever! Skor Caramel Apple Dip for the win.
This week’s recipe was a request from Mr. Picky Pants Stuntman Stu! 😂Check out these Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Sticky Buns! Perfect with a side of soup.
This week we’re holding on to summer with this light and TASTY Grilled Zucchini Parmesan recipe, that you can make on the BBQ, a grill pan or your stovetop!
This “Fried” Ice Cream Dessert recipe will make you the hero of the next backyard BBQ! (My mama came over last night and she LOVED this!)
Love yummy snacks? This week I tested out Courtney Cox’s 3-ingredient Keto Chips & Guac recipe!
The ultimate summer treat! These Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles are super cute, healthy and satisfy your sweet tooth!
Check out this hack! This Quiche Stuffed Breakfast Bagel is the ultimate all-in-one breakfast hybrid!
At the cottage, campsite, BBQ, or at home.. these yummy Foil Pack French Dip sandwiches will please the crowd!
Maybe because of the HUMID temps this week, I received a surprising number of messages asking for this viral GRILLED Caesar Salad recipe from last summer! So, here you go! The perfect BBQ side dish!