Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Sticky Buns
- Full brick of cream cheese
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Chopped up jalapenos (as much as you want for flavor and heat! I used ½ cup)
- Chopped bacon
- 1 tsp Garlic pwder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Roll out your favourite pizza dough recipe (homemade or ready-made)
- Spread cream cheese mixture over top
- Roll up from long side (jelly-roll style)
- Slice into 9 equal slices
- Place on greased cookie sheet and brush with egg wash
- Bake 425. For 20 minutes!
This week we’re holding on to summer with this light and TASTY Grilled Zucchini Parmesan recipe, that you can make on the BBQ, a grill pan or your stovetop!
This “Fried” Ice Cream Dessert recipe will make you the hero of the next backyard BBQ! (My mama came over last night and she LOVED this!)
Love yummy snacks? This week I tested out Courtney Cox’s 3-ingredient Keto Chips & Guac recipe!
The ultimate summer treat! These Watermelon Strawberry Popsicles are super cute, healthy and satisfy your sweet tooth!
Check out this hack! This Quiche Stuffed Breakfast Bagel is the ultimate all-in-one breakfast hybrid!
At the cottage, campsite, BBQ, or at home.. these yummy Foil Pack French Dip sandwiches will please the crowd!
What is an Armadillo Egg? Maybe a great Father’s Day dinner idea, or something to add to your summer menu! They’re delicious.. Watch!
Maybe because of the HUMID temps this week, I received a surprising number of messages asking for this viral GRILLED Caesar Salad recipe from last summer! So, here you go! The perfect BBQ side dish!