- 6 chicken drums (double recipe for 12)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh grated ginger
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Sliced red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- Bottle or can of beer
- With a sharp knife, make cuts in the chicken drums on both sides and transfer it to a bowl.
- Add ginger, soy sauce, paprika, black pepper, salt and mix it very well and put into a ziplock to let it all marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, add the olive oil, the chicken drums and let them cook til golden on both sides and set aside.
- In the same pan, add chopped garlic, sliced onion u til soft. Next, add the chicken drums on top of the onions and pour the beer overtop. Add a lid and let it cook/simmer in the beer for 30 minutes.
I legit didnt want this bowl to end! So... let's dive into this Celebrity Salad recipe!
Today we’re making this delicious “fake-out” McChicken sandwich!
Looking for a fun fall appetizer for thanksgiving? This little pumpkin will be the star of the show!
Been apple picking? 🍎 Here is another yummy idea for those apples.. Salted Caramel Apple Pie bars with a shortbread crust!
RUN don’t walk to the kitchen to make these Buffalo Chicken Bombs!! 😂 They’re a great sidekick for soup season!
Nothing better than a speedy one pot supper on a weeknight! This recipe was yummy!
These are SO popular in restaurants.. so let’s make our own! DELICIOUS!
With hot and sticky temps outside it’s time to cool down with these 3-ingredient Fro-Yo Pops!
This is the yummiest cake recipe for all your summer celebrations! Watch where I brought this cake!