Ice Cream Bread
- 2 cups ice cream softened
- 1 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup addins optional
- Remove Ice cream from the freezer and let warm up to very soft serve consistency.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9×5 bread pan with pan spray, set it aside.
- Once you have your ice cream to a very soft serve consistency add the ice cream to a bowl. Stir the flour into the ice cream until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the bread pan and spread it so the top is flat.
- Top it off with the sprinkles.
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when stuck into the middle of the bread.
- Allow the bread to cool on a cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice the bread and for an extra treat serve it with your favorite ice cream
When I posted a photo of this meal on my Instagram, my inbox was flooded with recipe requests! So here you go!
Today’s recipe is SUPER SIMPLE…. But hey, I know I’ve never made hot chocolate this way!
The best Ravioli ever starts with THIS SAUCE! It’s so good and takes Ravioli to the next level!
Recipe time! These Pull-Apart Roasted Garlic Pizza Sammies are a MUST MAKE! So so good!
When you want alllll the comfort food in a lightened up way dive into a bowl of these Cheeeesy Chicken Meatballs or put them over any pasta you like!
Like a quick bowl of oatmeal, but more like cake? Yes please! 😀 Check out this Blended Baked Oats recipe!
The best way to drink wine on Halloween weekend? From a pumpkin keg of course! 😂 Watch!