Keto Chips and Guacamole
- One cup blanched almond flour
- Two cups shredded mozzarella
- Seasonings of choice
- 2 avocados
- Salt and pepper
- All Mashed up
- Start with almond flour and seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
- Microwave mozzarella cheese for 1.5-2 mins, until warm and melted.
- Pour the melted cheese on the almond flour and mix well, until a thick dough forms.
- Transfer the ball of dough onto a large sheet of parchment paper and flatten it. Place the second sheet of parchment paper over the top and press down. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut out small triangular shapes. Place the tortilla chips on a lined baking sheet at 350 and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Allow cooling on the baking sheet completely. Serve with guac!
The best Ravioli ever starts with THIS SAUCE! It’s so good and takes Ravioli to the next level!
A bread made out of ICE CREAM with only 2 ingredients?! Yes Please! 😄 Here’s the recipe for Ice Cream Bread and YOU choose whatever flavours you like!
Recipe time! These Pull-Apart Roasted Garlic Pizza Sammies are a MUST MAKE! So so good!
When you want alllll the comfort food in a lightened up way dive into a bowl of these Cheeeesy Chicken Meatballs or put them over any pasta you like!
Like a quick bowl of oatmeal, but more like cake? Yes please! 😀 Check out this Blended Baked Oats recipe!
The best way to drink wine on Halloween weekend? From a pumpkin keg of course! 😂 Watch!
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere! This is the ULTIMATE October cocktail recipe that’s like dessert in a glass!
Anyone else miss The Olive Garden? 😭 Well now you can have those iconic breadsticks anytime you want with this insanely good Olive Garden Copycat recipe!
After missing out on Thanksgiving last year are you going all out this year?? You might want to add this Pumpkin pie/cheesecake hybrid to the dessert table! I’m so THANKFUL I found this recipe!