Pumpkin Spice White Russian
For the Drink
- 3 ounces 2 shot glasses good quality vodka
- 3 ounces 2 shot glasses pumpkin spice creamer
- 1.5 ounces 1 shot glass Kahlua
- Whipped Cream and pumpkin pie spice for garnish
For the Rim
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon sugar or sparkling sugar
- 3 tablespoons crushed graham crackers
Water or caramel sauce to wet rim
- Mix the ingredients for the rim together on a shallow plate. Dip the edge of two glasses in water (or caramel) and then dip into the graham mixture. Press to coat. Set the two glasses aside.
- Pour vodka, creamer, and kahlua into a large cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake lightly until combined and cold.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
The best Ravioli ever starts with THIS SAUCE! It’s so good and takes Ravioli to the next level!
A bread made out of ICE CREAM with only 2 ingredients?! Yes Please! 😄 Here’s the recipe for Ice Cream Bread and YOU choose whatever flavours you like!
Recipe time! These Pull-Apart Roasted Garlic Pizza Sammies are a MUST MAKE! So so good!
When you want alllll the comfort food in a lightened up way dive into a bowl of these Cheeeesy Chicken Meatballs or put them over any pasta you like!
Like a quick bowl of oatmeal, but more like cake? Yes please! 😀 Check out this Blended Baked Oats recipe!
The best way to drink wine on Halloween weekend? From a pumpkin keg of course! 😂 Watch!
Anyone else miss The Olive Garden? 😭 Well now you can have those iconic breadsticks anytime you want with this insanely good Olive Garden Copycat recipe!
After missing out on Thanksgiving last year are you going all out this year?? You might want to add this Pumpkin pie/cheesecake hybrid to the dessert table! I’m so THANKFUL I found this recipe!
I LOVE soup season & apple season! Those two collide in this recipe for Quinoa Cheddar Apple Soup. It’s blended so you don’t even know the quinoa is in there, but its packed with protein! My teenagers loved this soup!