Quiche Stuffed Breakfast Bagel
Ingredients (check list):
- 4 Bagels
- 1.4oz / 40g Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 6 tbsp Heavy/Double Cream
- 4 single rashers Streaky Bacon, cooked, cooled & chopped
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 2 Pork Sausages, meat removed from skin & fried
- 1/2 small Red Onion, finely diced
- Fresh Chives, to serve
- Ketchup or Sriracha, to serve
- Salt & Black Pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl whisk together 2 eggs and 6 tbsp cream. Add your sausage, bacon, cheese, onion and seasoning to taste. Stir to combine, then place to one side.
- Slice a tiny slither off the top of your bagels, then run a knife around the centre, making sure you don't go all the way through (see video for guidance). Carefully but firmly use your thumbs to push the centre of the bagel to the outside, making way for your filling.
- Carefully spoon the filling into the bagels and place on a baking tray. Pop in the oven at 190c/374f for 15mins or until the bagel is crispy and the filling is cooked. A good way to check is to poke the quiche with a tooth pick to see if it comes out dry or not.
- Serve with a good sprinkling of fresh chives and your favourite dip!