Watermelon Strawberry Fruit Pops
- 1 Watermelon
- 1½ cups FROZEN strawberries (or whatever frozen fruit mix you like)
- 1 cup Coconut yogurt (or vanilla)
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- Slice a watermelon in half, and then make an even slice to achieve a circular piece for the base of your popsicles.
- Using a small knife, carve out the center watermelon rind from the circular piece, and carefully remove the outer skin. Set aside.
- Place the remaining watermelon, 1 1/2 cups of frozen strawberries and 1 cup of coconut yogurt in a blender. Combine until smooth.
- Place the outer edge of your melon on a parchment paper lined baking sheet (and make sure you have room for it in your freezer). Using a knife, cut slits in the side of the rind for popsicle sticks and place them evenly around. I used four.
- Carefully pour the watermelon strawberry mixture in the center, and top with blueberries. Freeze overnight, slice and enjoy!
Apple picking season is here! Time to make the BEST apple dessert ever! Skor Caramel Apple Dip for the win.
This week’s recipe was a request from Mr. Picky Pants Stuntman Stu! 😂Check out these Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Sticky Buns! Perfect with a side of soup.
This week we’re holding on to summer with this light and TASTY Grilled Zucchini Parmesan recipe, that you can make on the BBQ, a grill pan or your stovetop!
This “Fried” Ice Cream Dessert recipe will make you the hero of the next backyard BBQ! (My mama came over last night and she LOVED this!)
Love yummy snacks? This week I tested out Courtney Cox’s 3-ingredient Keto Chips & Guac recipe!
Check out this hack! This Quiche Stuffed Breakfast Bagel is the ultimate all-in-one breakfast hybrid!
At the cottage, campsite, BBQ, or at home.. these yummy Foil Pack French Dip sandwiches will please the crowd!
What is an Armadillo Egg? Maybe a great Father’s Day dinner idea, or something to add to your summer menu! They’re delicious.. Watch!
Maybe because of the HUMID temps this week, I received a surprising number of messages asking for this viral GRILLED Caesar Salad recipe from last summer! So, here you go! The perfect BBQ side dish!