Christmas GLOW Langley
Step right up to the Glow Christmas Carnival! The biggest Christmas event in Canada is back, with even more spectacular lights and displays. GLOW Langley is turning up the holiday joy (and lights) from November 23rd to December 30th, at 6690 216 St. in Langley, BC.
GLOW Langley is an expansive outdoor walk-around light experience, with large heated and covered areas throughout the festival. Under the “Big Top”, you will find the Merry Maker’s Market, with several local vendors, and you’ll also be blown away from the live performances and holiday harmonies.
The theme this year is “Christmas Carnival”, turning the holiday season into a realm of wonder.
Some exciting things to look forward to at GLOW Langley this year:
- NEW spectacular lights throughout the showgrounds
- NEW free craft corner, a tent of imagination and creativity
- A captivating scavenger hunt and fun prizes
- Merry Maker’s Market, over 20 vendors with treasures galore
- Live performances with holiday harmonies
- Gourmet food trucks offering mouthwatering culinary delights
- Expanded spaces providing heat and cover
- Interactive play zones for the young and young-at-heart
- NEW free carnival-themed mini games, to test your festive fortitude
- The return of the beloved Glow-comotive train ride
On top of all the fun around GLOW Langley, they are also giving out tasty treats during select days.
They’ll be having 4 FREE snack nights where each ticket holder will receive a voucher for a free snack on:
NOV 23 – Popcorn
DEC 12 – Churro
DEC 14 – Cotton Candy
DEC 19 – Mini Donuts
As well, they have also partnered with Fairlife to offer FREE hot chocolate and lattes on December 18th.
On December 18th, the Coke Holiday Caravan will also be coming to Glow Langley, offering not just free samples but also a special photo with Santa experience (of course, free as always!)
For tickets and more details, click here!
And for the grand finale: all the attractions as well as convenient parking, comes included with your ticket!