New Brunswick will move to the Green Level on Friday night.
At 11:59 p.m., mandatory travel and public health restrictions will be lifted, as will provincial border restrictions, gathering and capacity limits and the requirement to wear masks in public.
Government says federal border restrictions will remain in effect, and some facilities and businesses may choose to maintain their own policies on protective health measures.
Officials said in a release Friday that 66.7% of New Brunswickers aged 12 and older are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and 82% have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
Public Health is encouraging those who have yet to be vaccinated to book an appointment for their first or second dose through a participating pharmacy or at a Vitalité or Horizon health network clinic.
All New Brunswickers are eligible for their second dose of vaccine 28 days after they receive their first.
Vaccination clinics will offer the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in Miramichi and Saint John on Saturday and Saint John, Moncton, Edmundston, Fredericton and Bathurst on Monday.
The Moderna vaccine will be available at a clinic in Moncton on Saturday.
Seven new cases of COVID-19 were reported in New Brunswick on Friday.
There are five cases in Zone 1 (Moncton Region), including three cases that are under investigation, a close contact of a previous case and a travel-related case.
Two cases were reported in Zone 3 (Fredericton Region), including a travel-related case and a case under investigation.
New Brunswick has 19 active cases of COVID-19 with no hospitalizations.
Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines will be offered at the following locations this weekend:
- Miramichi: Miramichi Public Health, Saturday, July 31, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saint John: Exhibition Park, Saturday, July 31, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Monday, Aug. 2, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Moncton: Moncton Coliseum. Monday, Aug. 2, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Edmundston, St-Jacques Chevalier de Colomb, Monday, Aug. 2, 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Bathurst: Bathurst Public Heath, Monday, Aug. 2, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Fredericton: Crown Plaza Hotel, Monday, Aug. 2, 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Moderna will be offered at the following locations this weekend:
- Moncton, Moncton Coliseum. Saturday, July 31, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.